Please review our list of Frequently Asked Questions. If you have additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our team directly via email.
Access My Mentorship Library
What is VMS?
- VMS is a company dedicated to providing mentorship to veterinary students and new veterinarians as they enter small animal clinical practice.
How will I be mentored?
- Our team of veterinary partners has built a comprehensive video library covering a wide range of topics critical to success as a new small animal veterinarian.
- The video library is searchable and available on demand to any device with an internet connection.
Where can I find a list of the videos?
• Our complete library catalog is available from the top navigation bar by selecting the link: “Complete Video Catalog”.
• Additional information for each video including a “course description” is provided on the video library platform and can be viewed without purchasing a subscription for access.
How long are the videos?
- The majority of our lecture style / didactic teaching videos are 5 minutes or less. They are designed to be fast, practical references searchable during a busy work day.
- Surgical procedures are full length with step by step narration and analysis from the surgeon to guide you through each procedure.
- Our “Professional and Career Development” chapters feature a series of four longer videos varying from 15-45 minutes in length. These videos are composed of round table discussions with our veterinary business experts and focus on a variety of critical topics including: leadership, evaluating culture in an organization, mastering the interview, and defining mentorship.
Are the videos strictly small animal focused?
- Yes. All the teaching videos are small animal focused with the exception of our “Professional and Career Development” chapters which are universal to any career path in veterinary medicine.
Can I preview the videos before purchasing a subscription?
• Yes. A small sample selection of the video library is available to preview without purchase of a subscription.
• To view the preview videos simply click “Access Videos” from the top navigation bar or home page.
• Complete the registration form and we will immediately forward you an email password to access the free pilot videos to the email address you provide.
How do I access the entire video library?
- Simply follow the link on the top navigation bar or home page to view the video library platform.
- Create an account with a unique username and password.
- Purchase a subscription to gain access to the entire video library.
What is the cost of a subscription?
- There is a tiered pricing scheme determined by the career experience of the user.
- Current veterinary students: $14.95/month
- Veterinarians within one year of graduation: $35.95/month
- Veterinarians greater than one year after graduation: $49.95/month
- A discount is applied to purchase an entire year subscription as one purchase.
How long does my subscription last?
- Subscription purchases are automatically renewed until cancellation.